[Phar26] APhA General Body Meeting March 6th

Ter Meer, Brittany b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 6 11:45:11 EST 2024

Hello everyone,

Quick update, our meeting will be held in *Ed-Herring lecture hall *at 12.
See you then!

*Brittany T. Caskey*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*
*Doctor of Pharmacy - Class of 2026 *
American Pharmacist Association-Association of Student Pharmacists-
President-Elect
Pharmacy Student Executive Board- Parliamentarian
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda- Assistant Pledge
Master
Pharmacy Class of 2026 Executive Board- Chaplain
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences- Student
Ambassador
Central Carolina Hospital - Pharmacy Intern