[Phar26] 🐪⭐ '24 - '25 Student Ambassador Application Reminder 🐪⭐

Miller Jones, Sophia semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:54:47 EST 2024

Good Morning Future Pharmacists!

The Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassadors Co-presidents would like to send
a friendly reminder about *'24 - '25 *student ambassador applications. For
those who were unable to attend our Student Ambassador interest meeting,
the link to the powerpoint which highlights our program *can be found here.*
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1arb1W52Gp2odhxcjj-fA5VGjnPDn9cREX_ALCqKxlDk/edit?usp=sharing>
Below
is an overview of the application process deadlines:

*Apply here! *
<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/pharmd-student-ambassador-application-202425/>
Application
closes *Friday, March 22, 2024 *by *11:59 PM EST*

If you are *already a P2 CPHS PharmD student ambassador*, a *separate form
to re-apply for the '24 - '25 academic year *will be sent to you all
individually at a later time.

If you are interested in learning more about the student ambassador program,
please reach out to Hannah, Quan and/or myself.

   - semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
   - qjvinson1130 at email.campbell.edu
   - hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu

Thanks again and we look forward to receiving your applications!

Kindest regards,
*Sophia Miller Jones*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassador Program | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Treasurer
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina | Corporate Pharmacy Intern
semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu | 919-961-2997
[image: images/logo.png]