[Phar26] 2024 Rho Chi Virtual Alumni Panel

Barnes, Jaylen jabarnes0630 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 5 13:51:52 EST 2024

Hi Everyone,

The Gamma Iota Chapter of Rho Chi here at Campbell University is excited to
invite you all to attend our Virtual Alumni Panel on *March 12th, 2024 from
5 pm to 6 pm*. Our guest speakers will be Dr. Amber Jefferson, Dr. Tayler
Clark, and Dr. Kayla Tunehag. We are so excited to have them provide their
experience and advice as we embark upon our own pharmacy careers! We hope
you can join us!

To join the virtual panel, please use the following link:
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/93775529173

Best Regards,
Jaylen Barnes