[Phar26] Mobile Clinic Spring Dates

Avila, Carly c_avila1118 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 5 10:51:03 EST 2024

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all have a good first week back and are ready to start the last
block of the year!

The last set of dates have been added to the Mobile Clinic
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ynzdk_qsBwmHtTgkSZRbO-BVjg1o77IAkZt5N39P3sc/edit#gid=2113331596>
spreadsheet
and we only have Duplin clinics for the remainder of the Spring. Mobile
Clinic is slightly different from Free Clinic but I highly recommend
experiencing both settings if you can, especially P1's! Note that clinics
should all be at the Duplin site, however they could end up being
virtual. *Please
be aware that virtual clinics are held on campus. *These clinics are
conducted at the *Leon Levine Hall* of Medical Sciences Building
and facilitated via WhatsApp Video Calls. As a reminder, 4 hours of
community service are required for PPD from either Free or Mobile Clinic.
This would be the perfect opportunity to go ahead and knock those out!

*Mobile Clinic Volunteer Policy:*
Signing up to volunteer at the Mobile Clinic is a commitment to both the
care team and to the clinic's patients. By signing up you will be
committing to complete the designated volunteer shift. Stand-by volunteers
are requested to maintain their availability *until 3:00 pm* on the
specified date for the clinic. If a student cannot fulfill their
volunteering obligation, it is the student's responsibility to reach out to
a stand-by volunteer and contact me to report a shift change.

Thank you for your consideration in volunteering. If you have any questions
do not hesitate to contact me!

Best Regards,
--
*Carly Avila*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025