[Phar26] CPFI Elections

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 5 07:59:29 EST 2024

Hello everyone! Please see the attached message from CPFI President, Zoe
Malphurs
-------------------
CPFI will be having officer elections for the 2024-2025 year on March 14.
If you are interested in running for a position please fill out the form
HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SlP82duWybmea6EtLfxJYrZYurNPRG0p3dg5zXmKJgY/edit>
by
3/12.
If you have any questions about any of the officer positions, please reach
out to me or the current officer. I have attached the officer and chair
duties as well as the current officers' emails.

- Zoe Malphurs

--

*Morgan Hall*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026