[Phar26] Maddox Games 2024 T-Shirt Competition

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:47:37 EST 2024

Hello everyone,

The 2024 Maddox Games will be held on *Friday, April 12th*. Additional
information regarding the specifics of the event will be provided in the
near future. But at the moment we are excited to announce that we will once
again be giving out *FREE T-Shirts* during the event to all pharmacy
students and faculty in attendance!

Because of this, PSEB will be hosting a Maddox Games T-Shirt design contest
from 1/24/24 - 2/2/24 where the winning design will be used for the shirts
this year and the creator of the design will receive a *$15 Amazon Gift
Card*.

I have attached a picture of the shirt that was used for last year’s event
for reference.

Please email any submissions to psebpresident at email.campbell.edu

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards,

*Joseph Choi*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*