[Phar26] NCAP Advocacy Series

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:53:15 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

The North Carolina Association of Pharmacists is excited to announce our
annual *Advocacy Series! *This is where you will be able to gain the skills
of a strong advocate and earn the *NCAP-SPF Advocacy Certificate*. This
series features four virtual sessions from pharmacy advocates across the
state of North Carolina and culminates in a trip to the state capitol on
Pharmacy Legislative Day.

Through participating in our Advocacy Series, you will join your peers from
across the state and prepare for discussions with our state legislators
about critical issues facing our pharmacists today such as provider status,
pay parity, and test and treat capabilities.

Please use this form to register
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCU2vFFgWCTNdX3RyzQef3vEjyem1x1UCWkbW1rkK6D2RQxQ/viewform>
and
please also fill out the google doc here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AgVKkF3xVKwvjIwyve04fLRYhLE3CxNBV5kj0-S72Yc/edit?usp=sharing>
.The
Advocacy Series is open to all students, however, *membership in the NCAP
Student Pharmacists Forum* *is required* to earn the *Advocacy
Certificate.* Our
first session is scheduled for* February 7th from 12-1 pm in Harris Teeter
lecture hall *with guest speaker, *Dr. Bowman*. It will also be broadcast
to the other pharmacy schools via Zoom.

If you have any questions, please contact our president Cassey Zendarski at
cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu .

We hope to see you there!

[image: advocacy Series Why advocate.png]

*Joseph Choi*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) | President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Treasurer
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP) | Secretary
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta Chapter |
Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter
j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu