[Phar26] Fwd: ⭐🐪 PharmD Student Ambassador Interest Meeting Tuesday 1/23/24 🐪⭐

Miller Jones, Sophia semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:09:08 EST 2024

Hi everyone!

Wanted to send one last reminder about the CPHS PharmD student ambassador
program interest meeting being hosted tomorrow at 12PM in Room 117. Lunch
will be provided. Sign-up sheet and details are in the email below. We hope
to "CU" there! 😀🐪

Best,
*Sophia Miller Jones*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassador Program | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Treasurer
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina | Corporate Pharmacy Intern
semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu | 919-961-2997
[image: images/logo.png]