[Phar26] AMCP Charter Membership

Lockhart, Elizabeth ehlockhart0810 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Jan 19 08:02:13 EST 2024

Good Morning,

Just a reminder that we are in the process of chartering an AMCP chapter
here at Campbell. Becoming a charter member involved in the founding of a
new chapter here at CPHS is a great opportunity for professional
development and to boost your resume/CV.

If you are interested in becoming a member please visit the AMCP website
<https://www.amcp.org/membership/become-member/amcp-student-pharmacist-membership>
become a member. Then fill out this
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDGKS7K8_dZygDdSY-wvacFiUl-Q19BLY6gDKzXVyRQlRQ5g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
form with your information.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at
ehlockhart0810 at email.campbell.edu.

Additionally, Blue Cross Blue Shield has opened their application for
a summer pharmacy intern position. The link is attached here
<https://careers.bluecrossnc.com/global/en/job/RQ0014469/Corporate-Pharmacy-Summer-Intern>
.

--
*Elizabeth Lockhart*
Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences Candidate | Class of