[Phar26] ACCP Clinical Research Challenge

Gillett, Gabby gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 18 10:00:00 EST 2024

Good morning Future Pharmacists!

This is just a reminder that the sign ups for the 2024 SCCP Clinical
Research Challenge are open! We will also have Chick-fil-a for participants
during the event!

SCCP would like to invite you all to participate in the 2024
Clinical Research Challenge to test your knowledge of literature
evaluation and research design. The local competition will take place
Wednesday, January 31st at 4 PM in Maddox Room 117.  The winning team will
compete at the national level against other institutions. Dual PharmD/MSCR,
dual PharmD/MSPH, P1, and P2 students are eligible to participate. Please
sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1esM3ZsZpjQPpBESmMavnQDuVjRASQ8FZKn8TzqM7KT8/edit?usp=sharing>.
See the attached flyer for more information. Please reach out to our
President, Cassey Zendarski at cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu for any
questions or concerns.

[image: accp clinical research challenge.png]

Respectfully,