[Phar26] Phi Delta Chi 50/50 Raffle Final Days

Lancaster, Emily eplancaster0225 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:10:02 EST 2024

Hi Everyone!

We would like to say thank you to those who entered the annual *Phi Delta
Chi* *50/50 Raffle* with 50% of the proceeds going to St. Jude Children's
Research Hospital. We are excited to announce we raised a total of $1,823.
The winner is, *Norma** Avila*! Thank you to everyone for participating and
making a difference in the lives of patients at St. Jude.

Kind regards,
Brothers of Phi Delta Chi