[Phar26] Rho Chi Tutoring 2.19-2.23

Lewis, Lauryn lkblakely0927 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 19 11:47:21 EST 2024

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy last week of class! I hope everyone is having a wonderful block so
far. As we prepare for our final block exams before spring break, I wanted
to remind you of our Rho Chi walk-in tutoring during lunch hours. Attached
is the schedule for the upcoming week. Please utilize this time to come in
and ask any questions while studying for this final block exam. Reach out
if you have any questions!

Best,
*Lauryn Lewis B.S. *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate 2025
SNPhA | Vice President
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Secretary
APhA-ASP | Finance VP
CUCCC | Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador