[Phar26] ECIR Internship Opportunity

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:33:18 EST 2024

Good afternoon, Student Pharmacists,

Please see the internship opportunity below.

Hello,

We are excited to begin recruitment for our 2024 Scientific Communications and Medical Affairs internship program and are reaching out to currently enrolled pharmacy students to invite them to apply. Our remote internship offers a valuable opportunity for interns to gain insights into various aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. This unpaid program is fully remote and spans six months, beginning in June 2024 and ending in December 2024.

Applications will open on March 18, 2024, and will close on May 3, 2024. Interested students can apply using the following link: https://forms.gle/hUcXRCXsLEsvDATs7. Additionally, please feel free to share our flyer with your students.

For any inquiries or further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at recruitment at ecirmed.com<mailto:recruitment at ecirmed.com>. We are eager to receive applications from talented pharmacy students and look forward to potentially welcoming them into our internship program.

Warm regards,

ECIR Internship Recruitment Team