[Phar26] APhA-ASP CPHS T-Shirt Sale *Reminder*

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 14 19:13:33 EST 2024

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that APhA-ASP's *t-shirt sale* will be *ending this Friday,
2/16.* The shirt offered is a *Comfort Color Pocket T-shirt for $30* with a
design that captures the proud spirit we all share being camels in
medicine! A pick-up date will be announced when the shirts arrive. Thank
you to everyone who has already purchased a shirt and thank you in advance
to those who purchase and support our organization!

The link to purchase is:
https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/eDTPoQ?vid=13uqgf

If you have any questions please contact Raegan Koenig at
rlkoenig1026 at email.campbell.edu

[image: APhA-ASP T-Shirt Sale (2).jpg]
*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | Secretary
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067