[Phar26] Are you interested in being a CPHS Tutor? Apply now!

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 9 16:25:38 EST 2024

LAST CALL FOR TUTOR APPLICATIONS!! The application will close on Monday 2/12/24.
Greetings! Are you interested in being a CPHS tutor for 2024-2025? If so, apply here!<https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cuU3O0GrWhL6TMa>

Here are some of the tutor expectations.

1. Training- There are training modules in Blackboard that you will complete at your own pace, but it is requested that you take no longer than 2 weeks. You will be paid for 3 hours.

2. Hours- Tutors are required to be available, and post availability, 2 hours minimum per week. They may not be filled, but you at least need to post those 2 hours of availability.

3. Hours cap? The limit is 5 hours per week but with consideration to your own course load, that is a lot and I do not see that often.

4.  You may tutor 1:1 or if you are a Rho Chi tutor (pharmacy), you may offer group sessions with the organization.

5. Pay- Starting salary is $10/hr. Each semester that you tutor 5+ hours, you will earn a .25/hr raise. (Most tutors achieve this)

6. Your schedule does not have to be the same days and times every week. Post as you're available and comfortable.

7. Tutoring must occur on campus or blackboard collaborate. On campus, we recommend more highly populated buildings where campus safety is near by, such as the Student Union or library.

8. Tutoring must be scheduled in CU Succeed so we can cross check for payroll. (there is training on this)

Thank you!

Notice: 29 February 2024 is my last day working for Campbell University (and in NC). If you anticipate needing something that I can assist with after that, please notify me ASAP so I can provide you the proper resource.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Air National Guard | Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Make an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5210801/schedule>

phone: 910-814-5693 | Office hours 8:30-5:00 M-F

[cid:754daccc-da86-4a6a-8288-d2b6338e9383]             [cid:b92d6046-ae5b-4202-bed8-8c4833ba1c1b]

[...]

[cid:e957ac95-103e-4bd8-a7d2-50630b3a9f56]             [cid:47f239c1-cecd-4839-8626-e90cf31bf50a]

 [cid:db6eeef0-0011-4507-a5d6-991241d02dd1]