[Phar26] ✨ PLS Student & Faculty January Leaders of the Month!✨

Miller Jones, Sophia semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 9 10:52:23 EST 2024

Good morning, Camels!

Phi Lambda Sigma is excited to announce our January PLS Faculty and Student
Leader of the Month awards! Please join us in congratulating...

...our student leader of the month, Tenasia Powell! Tenasia is
deserving of January
PLS student leader of the month for her continued involvement within her
various leadership positions. She has been doing a fantastic job with the
Beacon’s social media account and being a student ambassador.  As a student
ambassador, she continues to be a friendly face to the P1 class and
volunteers her time to serve on the student panel for potential incoming
students.  She also has been doing a phenomenal job in her fraternity by
coordinating events and helping with the pledging season and supporting
fellow brothers. She’s also heavily involved in SCCP and NCAP leadership
teams. She always shows up early to events to help the officer team out and
continues to brainstorm innovative ideas to increase participation within
these organizations.  She continues to strive to make our community
better. Congratulations,
Tenasia!

...our faculty leader of the month, Dr. Dustin Wilson! Dr. Wilson is
deserving of January PLS faculty leader of the month for his ongoing
academic support for the pharmacy students. Even when he had a family trip
planned and he lost his voice unexpectedly, he made sure that the P3s had
everything we needed to understand Sickle Cell Anemia and Applied Drug
Management (ADM) material whether it be recording lectures ahead of time
and providing additional cases for students to attempt. Although these past
couple ADM classes have consisted of more challenging concepts for P3
students, he was so patient with us and really took the time to answer
everyone's questions. He made sure to explain the same answer in a variety
of ways for those who have different learning styles. He has also been a
huge help for student ambassadors in making PharmDays possible through
providing lecture schedules and allowing prospective students to sit in on
his classes! Congratulations, Dr. Wilson!

Best regards,
*Sophia Miller Jones*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassador Program | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Treasurer
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina | Corporate Pharmacy Intern
semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu | 919-961-2997
[image: images/logo.png]