[Phar26] Kappa Epsilon Food Drive

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 6 16:23:13 EST 2024

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to all who supported our cause, your donation is greatly
appreciated. I am reaching out because I received one donation without a
name. If you do not see your name on this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xubg2-PD97TezGq0Y4C9V3Dh0Czeu8GQ-WRVCMJk8lw/edit?usp=sharing>
please let me know ASAP (by Wednesday 11:59 p.m.). To claim the donation
please let me know what you donated.

Kind regards,

atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu