[Phar26] Summer 2024 Pharmacy internship with Publix

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 2 13:50:27 EST 2024

Please see the information below regarding a Pharmacy summer internship with Publix.

summer corporate internship with Publix in Lakeland, FL (housing provided): The applicant must be pursuing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Healthcare, Pharmacy, or other related field and be and be a current freshman or above (rising sophomore or above as of the program start in Summer 2024) or a graduate student
https://jobs.publix.com/job-opening/intern-managed-care-contract-support/
[https://wpvip.publix.com/jobs/wp-content/uploads/sites/17/2023/02/TA_Benefits_Hero2.png]<https://jobs.publix.com/job-opening/intern-managed-care-contract-support/>
Intern - Managed Care Contract Support - Jobs<https://jobs.publix.com/job-opening/intern-managed-care-contract-support/>
Program Introduction At Publix, we are committed to making a difference and it's our pleasure to continuously develop our most valuable resource— our associates. The Publix Summer Internship Program prepares young professionals for a smorgasbord of opportunity in the workplace …
jobs.publix.com

Students can attend a virtual presentation on February 5th from 6p-7p EST, for more details:

Students can register for one of our virtual sessions: click here to register<https://forms.office.com/r/eTVBXPztE1>.

Intern – Managed Care Contract Support

Location: Lakeland, FL between Orlando and Tampa
Job ID: 27263BR
Department: Pharmacy Operations
Working Hours: 8am-4:30pm
Pay Frequency: Weekly

Date Posted: Jan 29, 2024

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Air National Guard | Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Make an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5210801/schedule>

phone: 910-814-5693 | Office hours 8:30-5:00 M-F

[cid:20fc5a03-0785-4b7f-9f47-a69a186aa030]             [cid:2c828b9c-d1e9-46c9-8203-b59e3b11e2f2]

 [cid:d9e17cee-4b94-40f1-972d-b7e956a07538]