[Phar26] 🌹 Enter to Win Our Valentine's Day Basket Raffle – A Sweet Surprise Awaits! 🎁

WILLIAMS, SHANA sewilliams1207 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 1 07:00:00 EST 2024

Dear CPHS,

Love is in the air, and Kappa Epsilon is thrilled to add a sprinkle of
excitement to your Valentine's Day celebrations! 🥰 Get ready to indulge in
the sweetness of the season by participating in our Valentine's Day Basket
Raffle.
[image: KE Valentines Day Raffle 2024.png]

Raffle Details:

   - Purchase Tickets via this payment link: igfn.us/form/7vKhzQ
   - Raffle Entry Period: February 1st - February 11th
   - Winner Announcement: February 12th
   - Keep an eye on your inbox for the big reveal!

Don't miss your chance to win this enchanting Valentine's Day Basket,
crafted with love and filled with delightful surprises. It's the perfect
way to treat yourself or share the joy with someone special!

Thank you for supporting Kappa Epsilon. Good luck, and may your Valentine's
Day be filled with love, laughter, and a touch of sweetness!

--
*Shana Williams, CPhT*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2026