[Phar26] PRIDE in Healthcare 9/3/24 General Body Meeting

Wright, Dawson dkwright0505 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 30 12:48:16 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!

PRIDE in Healthcare is having our first general body meeting on *Tuesday,
September 3rd at 6 PM in Maddox room 224*. Since September is sexual health
awareness month, our meeting will include discussions from our PA and
pharmacy students on sexual health topics related to the LGBTQIA+
communities. The meeting should last about an hour.

Also, PRIDE in Healthcare believes in the importance of community, so
following each of our general body meetings, there will be an optional
social hour for students to bond over snacks and games. The theme for this
meeting's social hour is "Back to School," so we encourage anyone staying
for the social hour to bring their favorite childhood snacks and a story
about how this snack provided comfort during their back to school
transitions as a child.

Please join us to learn more about our organization and learn how you can
become a healthcare advocate for LGBTQIA+ communities! We hope to see you
there!!

Thank you,

*Dawson Wright*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2027
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter | WKRS
Walmart | Pharmacist Intern