[Phar26] APhA-ASP First GBM!

King, Ashby apking0308 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 28 20:59:53 EDT 2024

Hello Everyone!

On behalf of the American Pharmacist Association Academy of Student
Pharmacists team, we hope you all had a successful first exam! We are very
excited to hold our first general body meeting. The meeting will occur
on *Tuesday, September
3, from 12:00-1:00 pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall.* Please sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x9K9dkNtwUxPDtgqyOL9NcpDbezNsO3Wf5RJFQS5yrc/edit?usp=sharing>
.

For our first general body meeting, we will be disscusing setting up your
membership, scholarship, and fellowship opportunities. Additionally, this
is an excellent opportunity to learn more about our organization and get
involved at CPHS.

If you have any questions, please contact Ashby King at
apking0308 at email.campbell.edu

--
*Ashby King | Campbell University *
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences