[Phar26] NCODA Bake Sale

Penn-Henry, Ni nhpennhenry1105 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:35:59 EDT 2024

Hello all!

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your second week of school. NCODA
(National Community Oncology Dispensing Association) is hosting their
weekly bake sale on campus this week (August 19-23). Take a study break and
enjoy some baked goods at our booth in the Maddox lobby! Attached is
the flyer with the bake sale prices and the QR code to pay electronically,
but you can also pay cash at the table. Jeans Day is also Wednesday, August
21, if you pay to participate.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the bake sale or about
NCODA! Happy studying and have a great week!

*Ni Penn-Henry*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2027
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Legislative Committee Co-Chair