[Phar26] Join Us for the IPHO Interest Meeting

Aziz, Martin mhaziz1102 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 15 18:37:54 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a great first week of classes! I'm excited to invite you
to the upcoming Interest Meeting for the Industry Pharmacists Organization
(IPHO) on* August 22, 2024* from 12:00-1:00 pm in Harris Teeter Lecture
Hall. This event offers a fantastic opportunity for students to explore
diverse career paths in the pharmaceutical industry and learn more about
IPHO. *Additionally, the first 10 people who join and pay their dues at the
meeting will receive a Creek Coffee gift card!!*

Please see the attached flyer for more information. If you are planning to
attend, kindly write your name and class on the Sign-Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xUFJFrN0OWLbH8GQlLeSr16iYmjgZWzVQqX33h_NwdE/edit?usp=sharing>
 by *Tuesday at 11:59 PM.* If you have any questions or want to know more
about our organization, stop by after the meeting or email me and I will be
happy to answer.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
--
*Martin Aziz*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026