[Phar26] Kappa Psi School Supply Drive

Gopal, Nathan npgopal0513 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 15 09:05:29 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great first week! Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical
Fraternity is hosting a School Supply Drive starting *August 19th* and
lasting until *August 23rd*. We will be collecting school supplies for the
children and teachers at Harnett Central Middle School located in Angier.
There will be a box located in the Maddox lobby where you can place your
donations. Thank you for helping us support the local students and teachers!

If you have any questions, please contact Kameron at
kelee0108 at email.campbell.edu

Kind Regards,
Nathan Gopal
--

Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences Doctor of
Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2027

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter |
Corresponding Secretary