[Phar26] Snack & Chat with APhA-ASP August 20th!

King, Ashby apking0308 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 14 09:30:21 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!

I hope that your first few days back have been great! The American
Pharmacists Association-Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) is
hosting our interest meeting snack and chat on August 20, 2024, from
12:00-1:00 pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall. APhA-ASP is a great way to get
more involved and determine what pharmacy areas interest you. We have
opportunities within policy, patient care, and more! No matter your
interest, there is a place for you in APhA-ASP. Snacks will be provided, so
please fill out the sign-up sheet below if you plan on attending.
APhA-ASP Sign-Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hF0N94SagZlhiYDWUHqRgJVIgKNqEIrcEBpMt2Fw9mI/edit?usp=sharing>
--
*Ashby King | Campbell University *