[Phar26] Fall 2024 PSEB Meetings

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 13 08:57:42 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone!
I hope your first day of class went well.

I just wanted to announce and invite everyone to the upcoming PSEB
 student body meetings for the current fall semester. The meetings will be
held in* Harris Teeter Lecture Hall on 8/21, 9/25, 10/23, and 11/20 from
1:00-2:00pm. *While attendance is not mandatory for all students, I
encourage everyone to attend the meetings, especially if you are interested
in joining the PSEB executive board next year.

Reminder: all student organizations must have a representative at each
meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing
everyone this year!

*Morgan Hall*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*