[Phar26] EXTERNAL EMAIL: 12noon - Kristin Lanier's JC presentation

Herring Charles herringc at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:04:56 EDT 2024

Here are the article and supplement.

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Charles T. Herring <cherring at wakehealth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2024 2:52 PM
To: Karen Oles; Peter Gal; Taylor Victoria Ellen Mcghee; Ashley M. Stallings; Herring Charles; phar27 at list.campbell.edu; phar26 at list.campbell.edu; phar25 at list.campbell.edu; Lanier, Kristin; Baker, Carrie N; Bowers, Riley D; Darkow, Andrew; Wente, Catherine L.; Mills, Elizabeth P; Fuller, Steve H; Presnell, Allison A; Nye, Ann Marie; McGeehan, Tara; Pound, Melanie W; Barr, Grace E; Groce, James; Ghassemi, Emily F.; Patel, Manali; Perkins, Scott L; Treadway, Madison T; Trotta, Katie E.; Wilson, Dustin T.
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: 12noon - Kristin Lanier's JC presentation
When: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 12:00 PM-1:30 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi everyone,

Here is the WebEx link for Kristin Lanier's JC presentation on April 24th @ 12noon, Beta-blockers after MI and preserved EF. Atrium is blocking my sending the article and supplement from my wake account so I'll send a follow-up e-mail through Campbell with the article and supplement. Please also send the link to anyone else you want to include.

Students, you do not have to attend, but some of you wanted the link so I'm sending it to everyone.

Thank you,
CH
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Charles Herring is inviting you to a Webex Personal Room meeting.

Join meeting<https://wakehealth.webex.com/join/cherring>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://wakehealth.webex.com/join/cherring

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 161 897 0022

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-655-0001,,1618970022##<tel:%2B1-415-655-0001,,*01*1618970022%23%23*01*> US Toll

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0001 US Toll
Access code: 161 897 0022
Global call-in numbers<https://wakehealth.webex.com/cmp3300/webcomponents/widget/globalcallin/globalcallin.do?siteurl=wakehealth&serviceType=MC&ED=1051527972&tollFree=0>

Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial cherring at wakehealth.webex.com<sip:cherring at wakehealth.webex.com>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
If you are the host, you can also enter your host PIN in your video conferencing system or application to start the meeting.

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains. Thank you.