[Phar26] The Beacon Position Interest

Powe, Jordan jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 16 09:51:24 EDT 2024

Good morning Camels,

Happy last week of class! The Beacon is hosting elections on *tomorrow,
April 17th at 6 pm*. We still have positions to fill so if interested,
please fill out the Google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMigziQZi6lE3f2Y9PG9fNWCmGJApqUT2pCzTsxYH1Ju96Yg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by *tomorrow at 4pm*.

*Obtaining a position with The Beacon is a great way to boost your CV,
while growing as a professional student pharmacist.* For some background on
The Beacon: *The** purpose of The Beacon is to connect students at Campbell
University through thoughtfully-crafted, storytelling-inspired
media. The organization will produce various forms of media with health and
wellness themes. The Beacon aims to use the power of curiosity to empower
and promote personal growth of both creators and viewers, alike. *
Please see the slides below for more information.

The following positions are open:

   - President Elect
   - Secretary
   - Treasurer
   - Social Media Chair

Jordan Powe
--

Jordan Powe

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

CVS Health | Student Pharmacist Intern

Duke University Hospital | Continuity of Care Intern