[Phar26] Pfizer Pharmacists Association (PPA) 7th Virtual Spring Open House

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 11 10:38:09 EDT 2024

Please consider the opportunity below. Please register as soon as possible because space is limited.

WMM

Dear Pharmacy Students-

On behalf of the Pfizer Pharmacists Association (PPA) and the Pfizer Pharmacist Fellowship Network (PPFN), we would like to take the opportunity to share information about the upcoming Pfizer Pharmacists Association 7th Virtual Spring Open House which will be held on Thursday, April 18th, 2024, from 2-5:30 PM (EDT), 1-4:30 PM (CDT), 12-3:30 PM (MDT), 11 AM-2:30 PM (MST/PDT), and 8-11:30 AM (HST). We recognize that the date and timing of this event may not be ideal for all students/programs. While attendees are encouraged to attend the entire program, we understand and support students needing to join late and/or leave early.

This will be a unique opportunity to learn firsthand about the many and multifaceted career opportunities for pharmacists within the pharmaceutical industry. This session may be of particular interest for student pharmacists considering post-graduate fellowship training.

Please be advised that virtual space is limited, and early registration is recommended. To RSVP, please sign up using the survey link.

https://forms.office.com/r/RHgvFpyut9

We look forward to welcoming you to this Pfizer event!

Kind regards,

PPA and PPFN

[cid:image004.png at 01DA841D.49B3A940]