[Phar26] Mock OSCE hosted by APhA-ASP Operation Diabetes Reminder

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:00:33 EDT 2024

Good Morning P1's, P2's and P3's,

I hope this email finds you well.

We want to remind you all that the APhA-ASP Operation Diabetes Committee
will be hosting a Mock OSCE event for the P1 class on Wednesday, April
10th, from 5-7 pm. This event will take place in Maddox Hall Room 130.

This will be an invaluable opportunity for our P1 students to practice
their skills in managing our patients with diabetes. We have carefully
prepared cases and provided devices relevant to diabetic care for you all
to work with. It's a fantastic chance to enhance your clinical knowledge
and gain practice experience in a controlled environment.

P1 students please click here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1po3soAfWQKBIUMGrOI1XScESCkxvVZJwFXvu5ebU3KI/edit?usp=sharing>
sign up for the event. Your participation will be greatly appreciated.

Moreover, we invite P2's and P3's to volunteer as mock patients. Your
involvement in this event will not only assist our P1's in their
learning journey but also contribute to your required community service
hours for PPD. Volunteers are eligible to receive one hour of community
service. If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BfIe7oGmEcVABb6RFmMqGFPDF1fLmHxuKortd8bUqK0/edit?usp=sharing>
.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to
reach out to Savannah Norton (shnorton0112 at email.campbell.edu) or Gavin
Pierce (glpierce0920 at email.campbell.edu).

Best regards,
[image: P1 Diabetes MOCK OSCE (5).png]

--
*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025