[Phar26] IPhO E-Board & Transition Meeting

Davis, Lindsey ljdavis0311 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Apr 9 08:17:00 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!

Due to the nominees for the new IPhO E-Board running unopposed, we will now
be holding our officers transition meeting on *Wednesday, April 12th at
12pm in Maddox 130.*

*Congratulations to the IPhO E-Board for 2024-2025! *

*President:* Martin Aziz
*President-Elect:* Nathan Gopal
*Director of National Engagement: *Brian Kim
*Director of Professional Programming:* Chase Webb
*Director of Social Media & Marketing: *Audrey Worrell
*Director of Communications:* Melissa Growney
*Director of Finances & Fundraising:* Makenzie Hester

Best,

*Lindsey Davis*
PharmD/MSCR Candidate | Class of 2025
Industry Pharmacists Organization | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Historian
Graduate Clinical Research Organization | Treasurer
Campbell University CPHS | Student Ambassador | Teaching Assistant
ljdavis0311 at email.campbell.edu