[Phar26] APhA-ASP Committee Chair

Ter Meer, Brittany b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 3 08:10:19 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone and Happy Wednesday! 🐪

I wanted to thank everyone for your interest as chair and co-chairs for the
APhA-ASP Committee's. The response was overwhelming and we are grateful for
the amount of people who are interested in serving. *Please note, even if
you did not get a chair position but still are interested in serving on the
committee, in the fall is when we will begin committee assignments to
interested parties*, so be on the lookout!

But now, we would like to welcome the new 2024-2025 Committee
assignments, *please
note that current officers are to finish the school year with new officers
shadowing. *

Operation Heart: Alnisha Wheeler with Danielle Wright as co-chair
Operation Diabetes: Grace Tomazic with Sarah Driver as co-chair
Operation Immunization: Morgan Hall with Kelli Westerbeek as co-chair
Operation Reproductive Health: Holley Perry with Rony Whebe as co-chair
Operation SUD: Will Reynolds with Halle Peterson as co-chair
OTC Med Safety: Kensley Wyatt with Hannah Runyon as co-chair
PharmD Wellness: Kameron Lee with Isabelle Gutierrez as co-chair
Policy Committee: Liz Lockhart
Fundraising Chair: Hailey Roseman with Audrey Worrell as co-chair

*Officer and Chair transition workshop will be today in Ed Herring at 12! *

*Brittany T. Caskey*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*
PharmD Candidate 2026
American Pharmacist Association-Association of Student Pharmacists-
President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board- Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta - Vice President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda- Pledge Master
Pharmacy Class of 2026 Executive Board- Chaplain
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences- Student
Ambassador
Central Carolina Hospital- Pharmacy Intern