[Phar26] Please Read: Elective Registration-Class of 2026

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:28:28 EDT 2024

Dear Class of 2026,

I hope you had a great Easter weekend! There was an issue today with the online registration for elective courses for fall 2024. We are working with the registrar's office to remedy. The plan is to launch the registration process tomorrow at noon instead of today.  Please do not make further attempts to register today.

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

W. Mark Moore, PharmD, MS, MBA
Associate Dean for Admissions & Student Affairs
Office: (910) 893 - 1690
Fax: (910) 893 - 1937
Email: moore at campbell.edu<mailto:moore at campbell.edu>