[Phar26] SNPhA Bake Sale/Jeans Day & Membership Drive Week

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 18 08:00:00 EDT 2023

This week SNPhA will be hosting our Bake Sale & Membership Drive!

*Bake Sale & Jeans Day*: Payment can be made with cash or the touchnet link
<http://igfn.us/form/FpsO_Q>. If paying with cash it is $1/baked good and
$3/jeans. If using the touchnet link it is $5/5 baked goods or $5/2 baked
goods + jeans.

*Membership Drive Week:* Please see the attached image for more details on
our daily schedule this week. Some highlights are the food drive and
general body meeting. *P1 students can bring donations to receive extra
credit in US Health Care*. As a reminder, our general body meeting will be
on *9/21/23 at 12:00 p.m. in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall*. Please stay tuned
for a separate email regarding dues.
[image: Membership Drive Week (1)-1.png]
--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu