[Phar26] Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 15 08:53:19 EDT 2023

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday and Happy Beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month! As a society, there is a lack of knowledge surrounding the vast contributions that the Hispanic population has made.
The 2023 Theme for Hispanic Heritage Month is "Latinos: Driving Prosperity, Power, and Progress in America." The Beta Kappa Chapter of Phi Delta Chi will be celebrating Hispanic Heritage month by increasing our and the knowledge of CPHS students on the Hispanic community at large and the many contributions that Hispanic-led innovation has afforded us. We are working to try and bridge the gap! Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!

Best Regards,
Jaylen Barnes