[Phar26] REMINDER - NCODA General Body Meeting

Edmonds, Shantavia soedmonds1203 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 12 22:38:07 EDT 2023

Hello Future Pharmacist,

This is a friendly reminder that NCODA will host our general body meeting
about Childhood Cancer on *9/13* in Harris Teeter at *1 p.m*. This year
alone, it is estimated that over 15,000 children and young adults will be
diagnosed with cancer. So please join us to discuss the role of pharmacists
in childhood cancer. Wear *GOLD* to support Childhood Cancer awareness, and
we'll post a picture on our social media!

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best regards,

--
*Shantavia O. Edmonds*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2025