[Phar26] SCCP Membership Drive

Gillett, Gabby gwgillett0425 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:03:07 EDT 2023

Good Morning Everyone!

On behalf of the SCCP officer team, we hope that you enjoyed our first
general body meeting with the officers and Dr. Baker as our guest speaker.
We are happy to announce the winners of our local ACCP Clinical Pharmacy
Challenge were Hannah Munro, Lauryn Lewis, and Carly Avila. Congrats to the
three pharmacy students for winning the ACCP Clinical Pharmacy Challenge!

We are also excited to announce that we are holding our membership drive
for this organization from now until October 13, 2023. Make sure to join by
this date to be entered in a raffle to win a Campbell University padfolio,
umbrella, or blanket! We will have three winners for our raffle. SCCP has
many benefits for student members which include research, leadership, and
professional opportunities. We hold many events throughout the year which
include the ACCP Annual Meeting which will be held from November 11, 2023,
to November 14, 2023, in Dallas, TX. The cost of membership is $15 for
local dues and $45 for national dues totaling $60. The links for the local
and national dues are attached below for your convenience. Please email
your receipts to our treasurer Tenasia Powell at
tcpowell0821 at email.campbell.edu so we can add you to our membership roster.

Local Dues: Here
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=68&SINGLESTORE=true>

National Dues: Here <https://www.accp.com/membership/join.aspx>

If you have any questions or want to know more about our organization,
please email our President Cassey Zendarski at
cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu.

Respectfully,