[Phar26] CPFI Verse of the Week and Reminders

Hall, Morgan mfhall0407 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 12 09:08:19 EDT 2023

Good morning!

CPFI's Verse of the Week this week is:

*Matthew 6:34 - NIVTherefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will
worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.*
Block exam 2 is now behind us and in two more weeks we will be on fall
break! This week’s Bible verse reminds us how much of life is not in our
control and while God calls us to surrender all of our anxieties to Him, it
doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be proactive or put in effort. We should continue
to try our best, we just don’t need to worry about the outcome because He
will work ALL things for our good! How reassuring it is that God knows our
yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows! Keep the momentum with your studies this
week and cast your worries on the LORD. You can do this!

A couple reminders:
- if you are interested in Bible Study, sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScC1ZRYbKICFWZBcsz-BqFm6JZ9a5D2-drd2e5iFAZ-zcwpRg/viewform>
.
- CPFI's Apparel Sale is going on *through September 30th*. The options
are. on the flyer included in this email.
Please use this link <http://igfn.us/form/YOrueQ> to purchase.
*Remember: fill out both the Google form and the TouchNet link!*

Have a great week!
CPFI Officers
--

*Morgan Hall*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026