[Phar26] SSHP General Body Meeting- 9/14

Beatty, Allison adbeatty1222 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Sep 8 18:47:01 EDT 2023

Dear Student Pharmacist,

SSHP is hosting our first general body meeting *on September 14th at *noon
in the Ed Herring Lecture Hall. During this meeting, we will have a
phenomenal guest speaker, Dr. Taylor M. Patterson, who is completing her
PGY1 at Cape Fear Valley Hospital.

Dr. Patterson will focus on "Ways To Set Yourself Up For Success To Apply
For Residency Programs." We encourage all student pharmacists (P1-P3) to
join us to get insight into how you can prepare to apply for a residency
program regardless of your stage as a student pharmacist. Please take a
look at the attachment to learn more about Dr. Patterson.

If you would like to ask her anything at the meeting, please write your
questions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Is9lgAgmlcIChP35joLE9EnwMM2dJPQYxeEi-2Bi1qk/edit?usp=sharing>
on
the attached document.

We will CU there!
--
*Allison Beatty*
Doctor of Pharmacy candidate | Class of 2025

 QUESTIONS
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Is9lgAgmlcIChP35joLE9EnwMM2dJPQYxeEi-2Bi1qk/edit?usp=drive_web>