[Phar26] Class of 2026 Officer Elections, Cast Your Vote Now! (Updated)

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 5 17:27:14 EDT 2023

Hi Class of 2026,

Third time is the charm! I have been having problems with YouTube/links, so please let me know if you have any problems accessing them!

Best,

Sarah Barefoot-Goetz
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6

Dear Class of 2026,

Below you will find the video speeches of your classmates running for office. Please view the videos, and vote in the wufoo form here: https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/w1k5wt9r11u9rp7/. It will be open from Tuesday, September 5th to September 11th at 5 pm.

Please note that some categories only have one candidate running in them, and, therefore, they do not have a corresponding video speech.

President:

  *   Colton Danks
     *   https://youtube.com/shorts/w0TR8trFg_c?si=8hwUZMLGKsija8zd
  *   Isabel Qutierrez