[Phar26] APhA Hygiene 101 Drive

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 5 08:10:27 EDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. APhA-ASP Operation Reproductive Health is
hosting a *Hygiene 101 Donation Drive *from *September 5th- September 20th*.
The purpose of the drive is to collect hygiene products for the restrooms
in Maddox Hall for student and facility use. We hope to foster an
environment where individuals feel confident, comfortable, and
professional.

Donation boxes will be in Maddox Hall by the stairs and upstairs in the
annex. Male and female items are welcome. Travel-sized things are optional
but, preferred. Also, any other items are welcome.

For the students in the *Class of 2027*: Dr. Sharkady will provide extra
credit for individuals participating in the drive. Please provide your name
and P1 with your items to receive credit.

For the students in the *Class of 2025 or 2026:* Dr. Al-Achi will provide
an additional 1% to the final course grade for Botanical Medicine to
individuals participating in the drive. Please provide your name with your
items to receive credit.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Diamond Evans at
 dmevans1125 at email.campbell.edu <dmevans1125 at email.campbell.edu>.

[image: Hygiene 101 2023 Drive.png]

*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | MSCR Dual Student Liaison
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067