[Phar26] Maddox Ball

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:57:35 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

PSEB is very excited to announce that we will once again be hosting the
Maddox Ball which is a great opportunity for students and faculty to
socialize in an informal setting and celebrate a year of accomplishments.

The Maddox Ball is open to ALL pharmacy students and faculty and we would
love to see everyone come out for a night of fun.

We are currently planning on holding the event during the month of February
and on a non block exam weekend.

To gauge general interest and help us plan for the event, please complete
the following form (Link Here)
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQ39ooDxX9SeZMx9e73wF9Pp5DfGJwFTyVPlQ-ib7zZnaJ9w/viewform?usp=sf_link>

If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out to me or the PSEB
social chair Logan Draper (lmdraper0812 at email.campbell.edu)

*Joseph Choi*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*