[Phar26] D2R October Meeting **REMINDER**

Neal, Asiyah asneal0717 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:00:00 EDT 2023

 Good morning everyone!

This is just a reminder that we will be holding our October general board
meeting in Maddox room 117 this *TODAY *October 26th at 12 pm! Our topic
will be self-care in graduate school. We will also introduce our executive
board and talk about our upcoming events. Light snacks and refreshments
will be provided as well.

Please sign up on this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1md6q__YPW61LMUOymmEZs4bfOj8It7S6n82iKrRnoyA/edit?usp=sharing>
and
I will see you there!

[image: D2R 10-26-23 GBM ppt.png]

Asiyah Neal
Campbell University | Class of 2026
MSPH / PharmD Dual Degree Program
Kappa Epsilon Pharmacy Fraternity | Treasurer
Dedication to Representation | President
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Mental Health Chair