[Phar26] APHA Pharm Section Student Webinar: Oncology in Underserved Areas

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 12 08:52:05 EDT 2023

Hello Student Pharmacists,

The American Public Health Association (APHA) Pharmacy Section would like to invite you to join us for our student webinar on Wednesday, 10/18/23 at 3 PM PT/ 5 PM CT for our topic, Oncology in Underserved Areas. We are excited to have LCDR Kyle Nguyen to share their insight and experiences.

Please find attached our flyer containing more details and use the following link to register: zoom registration<https://apha.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMof-GuqD0jEt3RbtltBItwphvb06GX8B1Y#/registration>. You do not have to be a member of APHA to attend and registration is free. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you and hope you can join us!

Respectfully,

Mary Spatafore

Mary Spatafore (she/her)
ISU College of Pharmacy, PharmD Candidate 2025
APHA Pharmacy Section Student Liaison
maryspatafore at gmail.com<mailto:maryspatafore at gmail.com>⎮ (985) 788-3575