[Phar26] NCAP-SPF Bake Sale & Jeans Day

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:24:39 EDT 2023

Hello everyone.

Due to the ACPE accreditation site visit occurring this week we are unable
to hold our Jeans Day this Wednesday, October 11th. If you have already
paid for the Jeans Day for this week please email me a copy of your receipt
so that you may be refunded.

We are however still holding our bake sale this week from October 9th to
October 13th.

Best regards,

*Joseph Choi*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) | President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Treasurer
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP) | Secretary
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta Chapter |
Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter
j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu