[Phar26] APhA PharmD Wellness Morning Wellness Walks

Munro, Hannah hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 4 09:23:11 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

On behalf of the American Pharmacist Association Academy of Student
Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) *Operation PharmD Wellness*, we will be hosting
a *"Morning
Wellness Walk" *Monday October 16th from 9:00-9:50 am prior to PPD. We will
meet in the Maddox lobby and will have a walk around campus to get a little
activity in before the start of our busy week. Snacks and drinks will be
provided after the walk.

We hope to see you there,
Operation PharmD Wellness

Best,
[image: APhA Wellness Walk- PharmD Wellness.png]
*Hannah A. Munro *
Campbell University | Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025
CPHS PharmD Student Ambassador | President
APhA | Communications VP
PASA | Fundraising Chair
GCRO | Secretary
Campbell Health Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Email: hamunro0222 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (919)-539-1067