[Phar26] Phi Delta Chi CPHS T-shirt Sale Final Days!

Norton, Savannah shnorton0112 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 2 11:15:45 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our Phi Delta Chi CPHS T-shirt sale will be closing
*tomorrow*, *October 3rd, 2023*. We are offering a Comfort Color Pocket
T-shirt in the colors Ivory and Chambray for *$30 *a piece! We are offering
shipping to those that are interested for an additional *$5 per shirt.* The
shipping address section within the link is a requirement, however, if you
do not select the additional $5 charge it will not be shipped to you. A
pick-up date will be announced upon shirt arrival. We are excited to offer
you this design that highlights our campus here at CPHS!

Click the link below to purchase:
https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/wPO_XA?vid=10zbgo

Kind regards,
The Brothers of Phi Delta Chi

[image: IMG_1207.jpg]
--
*Savannah Norton*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences *