[Phar26] D2R November Meeting **REMINDER**

Neal, Asiyah asneal0717 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 16 08:00:00 EST 2023

Good morning everyone!

This is a reminder that we will hold our November general board meeting in
Ed Herring Lecture Hall *TODAY* Thursday, November 16th at 12 pm! We will
have a self-care meeting where we will listen to music and color some
holiday-themed photos. Stop by to enjoy some treats and relax before our
last exam of the semester!

We will see you there! 😁

[image: image.png]

Asiyah Neal
Campbell University | Class of 2026
MSPH / PharmD Dual Degree Program
Kappa Epsilon Pharmacy Fraternity | Treasurer
Dedication to Representation | President
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Mental Health Chair