[Phar26] ✨PLS Student & Faculty October Leaders of the Month!✨

Miller Jones, Sophia semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 14 13:49:18 EST 2023

Good afternoon Camels!

*Phi Lambda Sigma* is excited to announce our September PLS Faculty and
Student Leader of the Month awards! Please join us in congratulating...

...our student leader of the month, *Raegan Koenig*! Raegan has really
flourished as a student leader this past October! She currently serves as
NCPA’s Historian, APhA’s fundraising chair, and House Manager for her
fraternity. She has found additional ways to enhance her roles throughout
her leadership positions no matter how challenging the task. She shows
continuous support for her fellow classmates and whenever someone needs
help, she is there. She always has a positive attitude and really cares
about the success of others! Congratulations, Raegan!

...our faculty leader of the month, *Dr. Charles Carter*! Dr. Carter is
deserving of October PLS faculty leader of the month for his consistent and
meaningful availability to help guide and mentor students in and out of the
classroom. While not in the classroom, he advises two organizations, GCRO
and Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. In addition to advising, he
guest lectures for various organizations and courses such as Personal and
Professional Development and Pharmacy Operations. He is always willing to
share about his experiences and is very much an integral part of the
clinical research curriculum here at Campbell. Congratulations, Dr. Carter!

Best regards,
*Sophia Miller Jones*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025
Doctor of Pharmacy Student Ambassador Program | President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Treasurer
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina | Corporate Pharmacy Intern
semiller1213 at email.campbell.edu | 919-961-2997
[image: images/logo.png]