[Phar26] PLS Stuffed Animal Drive

Sharrow, Jessica jmsharrow1023 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 8 10:00:00 EST 2023

Hello Camels!

Phi Lambda Sigma is hosting a *Stuffed Animal Drive* to donate to *Duke
Children's Hospital* for Christmas. Due to their infectious disease policy
these need to be *NEW* stuffed animals. *Sizes between 12-18 inches* are
requested. Please donate by November 17th at 5PM. There is a bin in the
Maddox lobby where you can place your donations. Please include a piece of
paper with your name and class on it. I will be sending the list to the
following professors respectively:

   - *P1s* - Dr. Chen is offering TBA extra credit towards PharmSci.
   - *P2s* - Dr. Dennis is offering the equivalent of one question’s worth
   of extra credit on the final exam for this block towards Health Outcomes
   II.
   - *P3s* - Dr. Moore is offering extra credit in the form of a
   dropped quiz or assignment (except Business Plan) towards Operations II.

[image: image.png]

Please let me know if you have any questions at
jmsharrow1023 at email.campbell.edu.

Warm regards,

*Jessica Sharrow *
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2025
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta Chapter |
President
National Community Pharmacists Association | President
Professional Alumni Student Association | PharmD Class of 2025
Representative
National Community Oncology Dispensing Association | Director of Social
Media and Marketing
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter |
Bylaws/Historian Committee Chair
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Peer Tutor & Student Ambassador
Email: jmsharrow1023 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (302)-377-2264